Daft!

20 Unbelievable Before And After Pictures Of Drug-Addict Celebs

Nearly 2.5 million people in the US are addicted to drugs, out of which only 10% receive treatment, which causes the rest 90% to cure themselves with meditation only. No one understands the impact of drugs on life until something extensively damaging happens to them. Creepily taking control of one’s mind, drugs not only harms the body internally, but also has a terrible effect on our external side.

From child artists to adults, terrifying addiction in this society is quite common. And the reasons for this addiction varies from tragic experiences to unhealthy relationships. This list covers the drawbacks of addiction to the artists. Are you curious enough to know how terribly their life changed after this?

20. Fiona Apple

Fiona Apple

Fiona Apple was rumored to be under drug addiction in 1997. In the year 2012, she was arrested for having drugs in her car.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *